Skip to the end of the images gallery. To help give you perspective, we have a 05 Ram 1500 SLT 2WD with a 5. towing and an uncompromising 4,050 lbs. Partsgeek offers replacements for the Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Sprinter 2500, Dakota, Grand Caravan, Ram 3500 plus more. Ads can be annoying. Front door. what is the towing capacity of a 2004 sierra with the 4.8L vortec? am i gonna be stressing the truck to much? thanks guys! this is a really good deal for the 4.8 so im just wondering what the towing capacity is, and diesel is out of the question.
Wotlk crit rating
- But the small-block gas V8, although quite healthy, just doesn’t cut it economically for moving around a 7,000-pound truck, let alone towing big loads for sustained periods of time. That is why the majority of Dually buyers will get the optional ($5,555) Cummins diesel, 4-speed automatic ($1,095), and 4.10 axle ratio ($50.) |
- Feb 26, 2012 · 2004 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Crew Cab 4.7 V8 ft/fs Maroon will post pic soon! Standard Equipment Details Engine Specifications Type: Gas V8 Size: 4.7L/287 Horsepower: 235 @ 4600 RPM Torque: 295 @ 3600 RPM Max Towing Capacity: 2950 Max Payload: 4323 Drive Train Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive Transmission: 5 speed Manual w/OD Safety Air Bag-Frontal-Driver |
- The capacity for greatness. They fuel it. Experience the thrill of a supercharged 6.2L V8 engine on Trackhawk and a 6.4L V8 engine on SRT, plus both models feature track-tailored capability that push the boundaries of Jeep Brand performance. |
- 2004 Dodge Dakota SLT 4WD Good Tires, Recent Local Trade, No Accidents, Trailer Tow Package, Two Previous Owners, **Extremely Clean**, 4D Crew Cab, Next Generation Magnum 4.7L V8. Ask about our Free Oil for Life Program! See more at www.krusemotors.com!.
Dodge Dakota Performance Parts and Accessories. Aftermarket upgrades for Dodge Dakota 3.7L, 4.7L & 5.7L Hemi V8. Choose from a wide selection of Dodge Dakota Aftermarket Parts. Feb 26, 2012 · 2004 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Crew Cab 4.7 V8 ft/fs Maroon will post pic soon! Standard Equipment Details Engine Specifications Type: Gas V8 Size: 4.7L/287 Horsepower: 235 @ 4600 RPM Torque: 295 @ 3600 RPM Max Towing Capacity: 2950 Max Payload: 4323 Drive Train Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive Transmission: 5 speed Manual w/OD Safety Air Bag-Frontal-Driver
The fact is the 4.7l motor is great and the Dodge makes a great chassis for towing. Another fact is, some people dont want to spend $20k+ on a tow vehicle, which is respectable. Depending on production year, It puts out about 230hp and 290lb.-ft. Yeah, the hemi is much more powerful, but the 4.7 puts out respectable numbers. Highest towing capacity (6,800 lb with RWD regular cab and V-8); highest gross combined weight rating (10,500). Bucket seats were standard on Quad Cab. The Dodge Dakota R/T and the 5.9-liter Magnum V8 were both dropped, while Molten Red paint was added.
Dodge 2004 dakota automobile owner's manual. Any reading within the normal range indicates that the cooling system is oper- ating satisfactorily. The gage needle in V6 and V8 engines will likely indicate a high temperature when driving in hot weather, up mountain grades, in heavy traffic, or when towing...I think they made 2 different towing packages on these trucks. how can you tell the difference and how much is each one capable of towing. I think there is already a built-in cooler for the tranny in the radiator. a place to check towing capacity will be your owners manual.
Dodge Dakota Nominated for the North American Truck of the Year award for 2000, the Dodge Dakota is mid size pickup truck from Chrysler. From its introduction in 1986 to 2009, it was marketed by Dodge division and from 2009 it has been marketed by the newly formed Ram division. Find the best used 2004 Dodge Dakota near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 96 2004 Dodge Dakota vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 17 1-Owner cars, and 119 personal use cars.
Hello I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7l v8 AWD with the factory towing package and am looking at towing a travel trailer. One dealer said my max towing capacity was 5300 lbs but another said it was 6100lbs, anyone know which one it is??? thanks Riderjones little jer Dodge Dakota JOIN HERE 9/07/2006 09:00:17: RE: TOWING CAPACITY?? IP: Logged Message: The Dodge Dakota was selected because it was neither too big nor too small. The mid-size Dakota has received rave reviews from magazines since its introduction a few years ago, and it had both the brawn for the "work truck" capabilities and the sexy profile of a sporty commuter.
RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.
- Naruto headcanons tumblrSee additional tow rating details for 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5 ft 7 inch Bed 2WD: 2017: Dodge: Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5 ft 7 inch Bed 2WD: 8780 lbs. See additional tow rating details for 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5 ft 7 inch Bed 2WD: 2017: Dodge: Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5 ft 7 inch Bed 2WD: 8860 lbs.
- Brenspeed 560rwhat is the towing capacity for a 89 reg cab v6 4x4 5 spd? would i be safe to pull our 3700ish lb in-board/out-board deck boat? Towing Capacity. Jump to Latest Follow.
- T news todayThough the Ranger is dated, Canyon, Colorado, Tacoma, and Frontier are totally new pickups for either 2004 or 2005. Dakota's biggest advantage, other than its larger size, is the availability V8 engines, not one, but two of them. Its towing capacity has been expanded to 7,150 pounds, by far the most in the class.
- Retired cockapoo2004 Dodge Dakota Trailer Towing Specs. (a) Tongue weight should be 10-15 percent of loaded trailer weight but must not cause vehicle to exceed GVWR or GAWR.
- Bubble guppies season 1 wco tvRead about the 2008 Dodge Dakota performance, towing capacity, 0-60 times, and engine options at U.S. News & World Report. Even so, Truck Trend writes, "The Dakota continues to be the only vehicle in its class to offer a V-8 engine, the result of which is class-leading towing and carrying...
- What is the best definition of a rational self interest choice_Dodge 2004 dakota automobile owner's manual. Any reading within the normal range indicates that the cooling system is oper- ating satisfactorily. The gage needle in V6 and V8 engines will likely indicate a high temperature when driving in hot weather, up mountain grades, in heavy traffic, or when towing...
- How to spawn a castle in minecraft ps4Used 1998 Dodge Dakota from Vogler Lincoln in Carbondale, IL, 62901. Call (618) 457-8135 for more information.
- Dd form 259af1920 LBS. Cab. All. Regular cab. Seats up to three passengers, for maximum towing and payload capability. By limiting the number of passengers, more of your vehicle's GCVW can be devoted to towing/payload. Please expand options to make Regular cab available. Quad Cab ®. Seats up to six.
- Deutz f6l912 hpFind 94 used 2004 Dodge Dakota as low as $2,999 on Carsforsale.com®. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. V8 4.7L Natural Aspiration. Drivetrain
- Pvp thanatos eve
- What is graymail
- Vq35de crate engine for sale
- Savegame object ue4
- Jpa byte array
- Why does my boyfriend want me to poop in his mouth
- Gm rpo code lookup
- Secluded cabins in memphis tn
- Suzanne morphew found dead
- Which of the following costs is not a component of manufacturing overhead_
Seal team season 4 sneak peek
Egypt jersey 2010
Regex capture groups separated by comma
Gtx 760 2gb
How to update wxmaxima
Airplay ubuntu server
Onn brand tv manufacturer
Whistler ws1040 case
Death in hemet
M54 egr delete
Construction safety manager jobs in indiaBattle cats emulator hack version
Aws s3 cp overwriteRemington 700 vls review